Pink Pray Love is dedicated to increasing local and national attention to the overwhelming effects breast cancer has on our lives and in our communities. They hand-craft Hope Bags from recycled denim and plush throws for cancer patients going through treatment. This group also assists with grocery gift cards and gas cards to help families in need.
Maryland artist, Vivian Davis will lead you step-by-step to recreate an original acrylic painting to take home and hang on your wall! No previous experience is necessary.
- All of your materials are provided.
- $35 per person with advance payment.
- Bring your own beverage and a nosh/appetizer to share. (microwave on premises; no stove)
- Registration is on a first come, first served basis up to 40 participants. Perfect for big groups of friends or family!
- REGISTER ONLINE HERE or make checks payable to: Tutoring Art/Vivian Davis and mail to: Tutoring Art, P.O. Box 109, Sykesville, MD 21784
- A confirmation email will be sent upon receipt of payment.