Proceeds benefit: The American Cancer Society is the nationwide, community-based, voluntary health organization dedicated to eliminating cancer as a major health problem by preventing cancer, saving lives, and diminishing suffering from cancer, through research, education, advocacy, and service. Through Relay For Life, we mobilize the world’s largest movement to defeat cancer once and for all. We’re fighting for every birthday, threatened by every cancer, in every community.
Write your HOPE in the Sand... Maryland Artist, Vivian Davis will lead you step-by-step to recreate an original acrylic painting to take home and hang on your wall! No previous painting experience is necessary.
- All of your materials are provided.
- $40 per person with advance payment.
- A glass of sangria is included in the fee. Additional food and beverages are available for purchase.
- REGISTER ONLINE HERE or pay by check, payable to Bonnie Sahm or Ginger Woolford.
- DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATION: May 29