Proceeds benefit: The American Cancer Society is the nationwide, community-based, voluntary health organization dedicated to eliminating cancer as a major health problem by preventing cancer, saving lives, and diminishing suffering from cancer, through research, education, advocacy, and service. Through Relay For Life, we mobilize the world’s largest movement to defeat cancer once and for all. We’re fighting for every birthday, threatened by every cancer, in every community.
Maryland Artist, Vivian Davis will lead you step-by-step to recreate an original acrylic painting to take home and hang on your wall! No previous painting experience is necessary.
Paint A Walk in the Woods in fall or spring colors...
- All of your materials are provided.
- $35 per person with advance payment.
- Bring your own beverage and a nosh/appetizer to share. (microwave on premises; no stove)
- Registration is on a first come, first served basis up to 40 participants. Perfect for big groups of friends or family!
- REGISTER ONLINE HERE or make checks payable to: Tutoring Art/Vivian Davis and mail to: Maile Beers-Arthur, 9731 Wyndham Drive, Frederick, MD 21704
- A confirmation email will be sent upon receipt of payment.
- DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATION: May 26